HELDER Paint and Coating products and accessories are specially designed and manufactured considering the climate, economy and other aspect of Pakistan and our customers. HELDER is equivalent in quality to any other product globally recognized and has been ISO Certified to be of international Standard and customized specially for Consumers in Pakistan. Although its quality is not inferior to any other globally recognized products available in the market, yet its prices are comparatively much lower than other competitors.
Consistent quality has always been Helder’s trait. This has been the driving force in making it the leading brand name backed by premium quality across Pakistan. Helder has the most comprehensive product range for various paint market segments at different price points. Helder has earned the admiration and trust of customers by virtue of its superior technology, product quality and a very high level of customized services.
• HELDER Paint and Coating don’t only provide the requirement but we also consider the best material used in our products or service.
• We’ll always try to provide you quick return your calls, email and other enquiries.
• We’ll always try to meet pre-arranged timelines and commitments (or let you know well in advance, if reason outside our control prevent us from doing so.)
• We’ll always keep regularly informed you of the updates of your project.
• We’ll always try to meet and exceed our client expectation in delivering business intelligence and by providing a timely solution or treatment of your problem.
Electronic accessories and Construction Chemical available in markets throughout Pakistan are either of inferior quality or are too expensive. Suppliers of these materials have monopolized the market and used this to charge high Profits on goods and product, making their prices excessive high compared to the international market. On insistence of our customers, We have taken the initiative to launch our own line of Accessories, Construction Materials and Construction Chemical named “HELDER”