HELDER CRYSTALLINE Coating is composed of high quality cement, properly selected & graded inert aggregates, proprietary waterproofing active chemicals & additives. It is used as a chemically active waterproofing treatment for concrete. HELDER Crystalline Coating when mixed with water and applied as a brush coat to concrete, it penetrates deeply into the capillaries of the concrete to form billions of needles like crystal which blocks the pores, voids & micro cracks in concrete. It is effective against substances of high contact pH value
• Becomes an integral part of the concrete
• Applied from either the positive or negative side
• Effective against hydrostatic pressure from either positive/
negative surface of the concrete slab
• Easy to apply by brush
• Applicable over green concrete
• Seals hairline cracks up to 0.4 mm
• Non- toxic in nature
• Resists chemical attack like chloride, sulfate etc.
• Allows concrete to breath
• Penetrates deeply to seal capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks
Surface Preparation – Concrete surface should be clean and remove loose particles, dirt, grease etc by wire brushing followed by high pressure water jetting. Any crack/holes/honey combing etc. must be repaired with polymer modified mortar. The concrete surface should be in Saturated Surface Dry (SSD) condition prior to application.
Mixing – Helder Crystalline Coating should be mixed by mechanical stirrer with clean potable water to a lump free smooth paste. Always add powder to water under stirring. Mix only as much material as can be applied within 30 minutes and stir mixture frequently.